The Role of the Architect as Design Team Leader includes:
- Reviewing the brief in depth
- Preparation of the scoping document to ensure that the objectives of the brief are met
- Agree process with client to arrive at the agreed optimum brief and clients objectives
- Manage Design Team
- Manage design quality
- Ensure that the scoping document is comprehensive and will achieve the client objectives of programme, quality, design team coordination, budget, quality of space, provision of suitable environments for the, fostering close working relations, policies of standardization, accessibility, security, maintenance running costs and other relevant design issues.
- Agree stakeholders consultation process
- Agree timelines for performance periods and interim milestone
- Review the Scoping Document on a weekly basis and ensure that all critical path milestones are being met
- Manage public consultation process
- Manage pre-planning consultations, pre-planning Fire and Disability Access Consultation with the Local Authority
- Manage scope changes and deliver practical solutions to issues that may arise
- Prepare realistic deadlines
- ensure that there is cross learning across all teams for multiple projects.
We are proud to have been responsible for the successful completion of a number of projects recently as shown